- For more than 20 years most trusted Agile PLM partners and the first in our field.
- We are the most knowledgeable and experienced SDK partner
- We undertake Oracle Agile PLM internal projects
- We build custom Agile to ERP application adaptaters
- We implement, install, and integrate Agile PLM systems
- We are a group of engineers that are passionate about technology and obsess over making our customers happy. We provide intelligent integration solutions. Domain Systems, Inc. is a privately held company established in 1996 headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We specialize in all types of collaborative content management systems. We provide leading-edge technology consulting, implementation, integration, customization, deployment and support of Collaborative Manufacturing Commerce (CMC) systems, Product Data Management (PDM).
- We have established business concerns in North America, Ireland, France, UK, the Netherlands, and China. With our extensive industry knowledge of manufacturing, most of our business stems from Global 2000 companies involved in discrete or process manufacturing.
- We do it better than anyone else. Domain Systems is distinguished from our competitors by the diversity, depth, and aptitude of our people. Ninety percent of our engineers are Agile certified. Our staff is built on experience and top talent with a commitment to high quality service.
ORACLE'S FIRST AGILE PLM PARTNER
Oracle Agile PLM
We’ve successfully coached and consulted hundreds of businesses, within every manufacturing vertical: from Start Up’s to Fortune 100 companies.
We have spent the past 20 years perfecting our approach and methodology; reliably providing solutions for project management, systems integration, implementation planning, transition strategies, data analysis, data modeling, and custom tools.
We know and understand the manufacturing industry.
PLM And More
Domain Systems’ technicians excel at accelerated problem solving and take satisfaction in creating custom applications to spec. They have expertise encompassing data migration, CAD to PDM integration, PDM/ERM integration, Web applications and customer user interfaces.
Programming competencies include: Java, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, ODBC, JDBC, Rosetta, TCPIP Internet tools, data warehousing, workflow and application system administration.
"I have been in awe at the knowledge and efficiency of Domain Systems. I was skeptical that they could get all that we wanted to accomplish done within the short timeframe they projected. There was so much, that I thought for sure that Domain Systems would have to extend their time here. Domain Systems’ consultants answered every question we asked with simple and clear instructions (I regret not having a tape recorder running for future reference). They were personable, attentive and they would talk to us and not at us. There are very few specialists who have that capability. Our time with Domain Systems was short, but they didn't leave any rock unturned. Thank you so much- to the entire Domain Systems’ team in getting us to go live.”
Beverly Reed ,Conexant
"Domain Systems has been a strong and reliable alliance partner since our inception. They continue to provide leadership in consulting and project management ensuring rapid time-to-value. Every project they were involved with was completed in a timely manner and met all of our specified requirements. They are expert in leveraging the competitive advantages of true product chain management offered exclusively by Agile Software. They have been instrumental in expanding Agile's footprint. As our original alliance partner, they are an exceptional company that has proven their value- repeatedly providing sound, intelligent solutions."
Brian Stolle ,Founder & Former CEO, Agile Software
"Domain Systems gives us great information, is always timely and exceeds our expectations." "Domain Systems keeps things fresh and timely for us. They are very proactive. They don’t wait for bad things to happen. Because of Domain Systems, we’ve been able to avoid a lot of bad problems."
Systems Administrator ,Information Technology, Optics and Optoelectronics Manufacturer
“Domain Systems is a teaching consultant. Our Project Engineer demonstrates expert knowledge of Agile PLM, which is invaluable for projects with tight timelines. Excellent communication and always professional, friendly and flexible.”